Why you'll love this Resort?
- Premium All-Inclusive Resort is located in the breathtaking Lhaviyani Atoll, an area of the Maldives that has a low population density. The resort has exquisite villas that are placed along pure white beaches and a blue lagoon. Only a seaplane trip of 35 minutes separates this resort from Male International Airport. It is a five-star property that offers all-inclusive accommodations. The staff has the ability to have conversations in Chinese.
- In addition to having direct access to the beach, each of the large villas has been elegantly decorated and has an open-air bathroom as well as individual outdoor garden spaces that are equipped with sun loungers. The villa a has Maldivian-inspired interior design and is equipped with an iPod dock, an electric kettle, a coffee maker, and a DVD player. A dental kit and a pair of slippers are included as extras.
- A Premium All-Inclusive Resort have access to a wide variety of free activities throughout its stay. These activities include snorkeling, sunset fishing, and other non-motorized water sports and activities. In addition, there is a well-equipped gymnasium as well as a tennis court that is lighted up at night.
- The resort has a total of 5 eating establishments in addition to 2 pool bars. Just Veg is the only restaurant in the Maldives that is dedicated solely to vegetarian and vegan fare, whereas The Spice is known for its genuine world food presented in a buffet format with live cooking stations. In addition to à la carte cuisine, The Sunset has a Teppanyaki Grill. Members of Platinum Plus get access to an exquisite variety of premium wines and spirits.
- The site is especially well-liked by couples, who gave it an average score of 9.6 for a vacation for two people.
- This ideal luxury villa is like something out of a tropical paradise, complete with tropical shrubs, soft sand, and a 30-square-meter pool. The home has its own private beach and looks out over Kanifushi Island's expansive blue lagoon.
Highlights of Inclusion in Atmosphere Kanifushi -
- Use of Lounge at the Seaplane Terminal
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner (Multiple Restaurants option)
- Unlimited Soft and Hard Drinks
- Unlimited Snacks
- ONE complimentary à la carte fine-dining experience (3 Restaurants)
- Mini Bar (Replenished daily)
- Excursion - Sunset Fishing, Sunset cruise & visit to Local Island
- Complimentary non-motorized motor sports (Windsurf Board & Sail*, Catamaran*, Canoe, and Stand-Up Paddle Boat)
- Complimentary Snorkeling equipment
- Unlimited Snorkeling excursions for guests throughout their stay
- ONE 45 minutes Spa Treatment
- Entertainment - Live music and DJ Nights, dance shows, karaoke nights, and a host of other fun events!
- Return Seaplane Transfer from Male Airport
Couple Cost of Atmosphere Kanifushi -
- 2 Nights Sunset Beach Villa + 2 Nights Water Villa @ INR 2,75,000/-
- 2 Nights Sunset Beach Villa + 2 Nights Sunset Water Villa with Pool @ INR 3,20,000/-
- 2 Nights Sunset Beach Villa + 2 Nights Water Villa @ INR 3,30,000/-
- 2 Nights Sunset Beach Villa + 2 Nights Sunset Water Villa with Pool @ INR 3,65,000/-
What is Included?
- Stay as Mentioned
- All Inclusive Meal Plan
- Seaplane Transfers
- All Hotel Taxes.
- Any Personal Expenses